Cokato Manor Home Health provides compassionate care to seniors in their own homes, so they can get the care they need while remaining independent. Our goal is to maximize the level of independence and minimize the effects of disabilities and illness.
Cokato Manor Home Health (CMHH) is a comprehensive Medicare certified agency. We are contracted with most HMOs.
- Physical needs assessments
- Post hospitalization care: wound evaluation and dressing changes; cardiac and respiratory assessments
- Medication instruction and follow-up
- At home therapy
- Restorative nursing
- Transitioning care from hospital to home
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
Home Health Care
- Personal care under RN supervision: bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Assistance from a home health aide to maintain safety and independence in the home
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal preparation
CMHH is located at 511 Cokato St W, Cokato, MN 55321. The mailing Address is: 182 Sunset Ave NW, Cokato, MN 55321.
Help your loved one get the care they need in the comfort of their own home. For more information, call (320) 286-3049.