Cokato Manor – About Us
Cokato Manor is a vibrant care community focused on the dignity, rights, and individual capability of each person. Residents come to us at a variety of challenging times in their lives such as to begin lives after surgery, after extended hospital treatment, or after events have altered their lives at home.
Cokato Manor is a 56-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. The manor offers semi-private and private rooms with spacious lounges and dining room. It features a chapel, large activity area and a central day lounge to meet residents’ spiritual and social needs. There is an outdoor coutryard and a front patio that enables residents to enjoy outdoor recreation and activities. Caring and committed staff ensures that quality care is provided to each and every resident. Beyond routine care, rehabilitation services are also available. Physical, occupational, and speech therapies are provided to both residents and outpatient clients. Cokato Manor strives to make each resident’s stay both comfortable and fulfilling.
Cokato Manor is committed to the belief that each person who comes to live with us is a unique individual. Residents bring with them their own life experiences, memories, challenges, and hopes.
We are determined to maintain that individuality and facilitate their ability to achieve and maintain their optimum level of independence. By recognizing and meeting individual needs, Cokato Manor is more than a nursing home, we provide care, support, and companionship. We are a place where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We don’t work at Cokato Manor, we work in the home of our residents.
Cokato Manor is Owned and Operated by Cokato Charitable Trust Health and Housing Services
Cokato Manor Provides
- Secured Building
- Three Meals Daily and Snacks
- Full laundry services
- Daily activities and recreation
- 24-hour trained on site (professional) staff
- Professional nurses on call 24 hours a day
- Palliative Services
- Spiritual Services
- Rehabilitation Services including:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech / Language Therapy
- Managed and licensed professionals in the senior care industry
- Available allied health professionals:
- Medical Director
- Mental Health Professionals
- Other personal services available
- Cable Television
- Private Telephone
- Single Rooms
Other Available Healthcare Services
- Senior Adult Day Care Services
- Home Health Care Services
- Meals on Wheels
- Independent Senior Housing
- Assisted Senior Housing
- Alzhemier and Memory Loss Care
- In & Out-Patient Rehabilitation Services
- The purpose of Cokat Charitable Trust divisions is to provide quality health care and housing services that enhance the quality of life and maintain a maximum level of functionality for all our clients.
- To provide housing for those individuals not able to live in their own homes.
- To provide a warm home-like environment in which each resident is treated as an individual.
- To provide social, recreational experiences and activities that stimulate both the mind and body.