Cokato Charitable Trust is a senior care organization offering services to Cokato and the surrounding communities. Our mission is to offer health and housing choices that enhance quality of life.
Our housing possibilities address a wide spectrum of care and housing needs. Our caring housing community includes:
- Cokato Manor – 56-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility
- Heritage Place – 10-unit memory care facility
- Brookridge – 16-unit assisted living facility
- Edgewood Gables – 30-unit “senior living” apartments, you choose between living independently or housing with services
We also offer the following services for you and your loved ones:
- Home health care services – available within a 30 mile radius of Cokato
- Senior adult day care serivices
- Home-delivered meals
- Senior dining site meals
- Physical & Occupational Theraphy, Speech Pathology
A Caring Environment
Cokato Charitable Trust provides a community of services that meets your health and wellness needs through life’s transitions.
The board of directors and staff of Cokato Charitable Trust are deeply committed to meeting the needs of our residents by providing a welcome, caring environment for each one.
Excellent Service through a commitment to exceed expectations – Trust through ethical and responsible behavior – Empowerment through a working environment that promotes engagement and passion and that fosters teamwork. Every day, our dedicated staff connects with our client’s spirits as they go from room to room, home to home, shift to shift. They share life’s joys and sorrows with those they are privileged to serve
If you’d like more information about our senior living communities or any of our services in Cokato, MN, call us today at (320) 286-2158, we look forward to meeting you.