Choose Comfortable Senior Living in the Cokato area
Our housing possibilities address a wide spectrum of care and housing needs. Our caring housing community includes:
- Cokato Manor – 56-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility
- Heritage Place – 10-unit memory care facility
- Brookridge – 16-unit assisted living facility
- Edgewood Gables – 30-unit “senior living” apartments, you choose between living independently or housing with services
We also offer the following services for you and your loved ones:
- Home health care services – available within a 30-mile radius of Cokato
- Senior adult daycare services
- Home-delivered meals
- Senior dining site meals
- Physical & Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology
A Caring Environment
Cokato Charitable Trust provides a community of services that meets your health and wellness needs through life’s transitions.
The board of directors and staff of Cokato Charitable Trust are deeply committed to meeting the needs of our residents by providing a welcome, caring environment for each one.
Excellent Service through a commitment to exceeding expectations – Trust through ethical and responsible behavior – Empowerment through a working environment that promotes engagement and passion and that fosters teamwork. Every day, our dedicated staff connects with our client’s spirits as they go from room to room, home to home, shift to shift. They share life’s joys and sorrows with those they are privileged to serve.
If you’d like more information about our senior living communities or any of our services in Cokato, MN, call us today at 320-286-2158, we look forward to meeting you.
Every Day Counts
Cokato Charitable Trust is dedicated to ensuring your loved one lives each day to the fullest.
We are deeply invested in the compassionate care of seniors in every type of life circumstance and take pride in the value of living we extend to those in our care.
Talk to one of our knowledgeable staff and find out how we can help you today.