Cokato Charitable Trust aims to meet the health and wellness needs of all our residents. Not only do we provide care and housing needs that are catered to each individual, but we also work as a trusted community resource for your entire family.
Whatever your needs may be, Cokato Charitable Trust offers a variety of living options including:
- Independent Living at Edgewood Gables
- Assisted Living at Brookridge
- Memory Care at Heritage Place
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Care at Cokato Manor
- Home Health Care Services
- Adult Day Care services
- Physical & Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology
We also make things easier for your loved one and your entire family by offering therapy, home-delivered meals, and community fitness.
We are deeply committed to meeting the needs of today’s population by providing creative health care service alternatives. You can contact us by calling (320) 286-2158 or stop by and visit us at 182 Sunset Avenue NW in Cokato.